This weekend's games, (22/23 March)

I think I might have played more for Stoke than Guidetti has. We really need to just cancel this loan and try and get him an emergency loan to the Champonship, this is just wasting his career

I'd be all for the emergency loan option. Complete waste of time loaning to Sjoke, send him to Burnley again or something like that especially since Danny Ings is out injured for what looks like 4 weeks.

yatesy94 said:
I'd be all for this option. Complete waste of time loaning to Sjoke, send him to Burnley again or something like that especially since Danny Ings is out injured for what looks like 4 weeks.
Good idea, they'll be comfortable giving him game time as well imo, good bit of breathing room over derby and qpr.

aguero93:20 said:
yatesy94 said:
I'd be all for this option. Complete waste of time loaning to Sjoke, send him to Burnley again or something like that especially since Danny Ings is out injured for what looks like 4 weeks.
Good idea, they'll be comfortable giving him game time as well imo, good bit of breathing room over derby and qpr.

I wouldnt imagine Burnley wanting him when they have Ings and Vokes both flying. I thought maybe Wigan might be a good fit.

If guidetti can't get a game for stoke maybe he isn't good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.