This Weekends other Games

if only we had beat the canaries at Carrow road, gets my shaun goater that we have thrown away so many points against poor teams even the rags have beaten

Norwich City's performance today was as insipid as they come. They're going down.

Peter Bodak's Quiff said:
if only we had beat the canaries at Carrow road, gets my shaun goater that we have thrown away so many points against poor teams even the rags have beaten
Read it and weep;
Mackems (twice!)
Cardiff
Villa
Stoke
Norwich
Arsenal (poor at the time and riddled with injuries)
Saints

24 points available from those games. Now; it's highly unlikely that we were ever going to get all 24 of them. But 5 bloody points? And yes; I know. All sides get disappointing results. But the table doesn't lie; Liverpool have presumably got fewer of those types of results than us to be (in effect) 3points better off. If we could only have got even 10-12 points from those games listed above (a 50% return), look how much better off we'd be now.

jimharri said:
Peter Bodak's Quiff said:
Read it and weep;
Mackems (twice!)
Cardiff
Villa
Stoke
Norwich
Arsenal (poor at the time and riddled with injuries)
Saints

24 points available from those games. Now; it's highly unlikely that we were ever going to get all 24 of them. But 5 bloody points? And yes; I know. All sides get disappointing results. But the table doesn't lie; Liverpool have presumably got fewer of those types of results than us to be (in effect) 3points better off. If we could only have got even 10-12 points from those games listed above (a 50% return), look how much better off we'd be now.

The two inexplicable ones were Sunderland and Villa,we battered them both and still lost.That would have been six points.Cardiff once we scored we looked like we would coast it until kamikaze defending cost us.Nine points,we would be three ahead of the dippers with a game in hand now.Even more unbelievable is we LOST all three of these games,even a draw in all three and the title would still be in our own hands.

Anyway;

GHP1tUj.png

With a bit of luck the rags will win their last 3 games and giggs will get the job on the back if fans wanting him.

Another shit season ahead....

George Hannah said:
After watching a really poor Norwich side ship four at the swamp tonight I can't help remembering we couldn't manage one at Carrow Road. We needed to bounce back after the Chelsea defeat. The team was Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Demichelis, Clichy, Navas, Milner, Toure, Silva, Jovetic (Dzeko 61mins), Negredo (Kolarov 77mins) and we choked. Again.

I hate saying this but for all the talent in our squad (particularly the first XI) there is lack of mental toughness when it comes to pressure situations and a complacency when we play certain teams. We will continue to underachieve until this is addressed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.