This Weekends other Games

I'll put it on at kickoff I can't stand to watch the build up.. The smugness and pro Liverpool sky is unbearable.

Liverpool will walk this. We will fail to beat Palace and it will be all but over.

Theengelbert said:
I'll put it on at kickoff I can't stand to watch the build up.. The smugness and pro Liverpool sky is unbearable.

They are in their seats before kick off,,WTF is that all about?

oakiecokie said:
spongebob123 said:
This may look like a 'crying' question coming from a city supporter, but how on earth can the FA accept a weakened lineup before they've seen it? If it's a piss poor match it damages the league brand and will pi*s off the broadcasters too if it's so bad. I think it's just a disappointment for football, but saying that Chelsea could still win...

Its hardly a team of fucking kids,all experienced internationals.

That may be true but there's 3 full backs in defence and an academy player. An area they're the most strongest. They suck at scoring but are good at defending. Sounds weakened to me - but who knows how it'll go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.