This Weekends other PL Fixtures Week 3 22/24August 15

The amount of "bites" BR4L gets is astounding. There's a lot of thick people on the internet.

*cough*

Every time without fail, although it's mostly other clubs now as even the thicko rags copped on eventually. Took them 2 years mind.

Yeah it looks like a real desperate signing him scoring with his first kick and getting an assist! A player who regularly competed to get in the barca side for 7 years and has only just turned 28! Desperate!
If he scores 100 fucking goals it doesn't change the fucking fact that it's a desperation signing. It was unplanned & done in desperation.

The amount of "bites" BR4L gets is astounding. There's a lot of thick people on the internet.

*cough*
Having seen our Transfer Forum and Matchday threads I would agree. I've also had a job which I had to deal with the general public a lot and my word the amount of tools in society is frightening!

Can't believe John Obi Mikel is still a Chelsea player. I don't think I've seen him have a good game and he's been there about a decade

Pedro motm is a fucking joke... He got a lucky goal and a lucky assist, Hazard has been class the whole game been on another level to every other player surely he should be the MOTM?

Must be a worrying performance for Chelsea. Keep hearing good teams win when playing poorly but West Brom were just as bad. They will get punished against better teams playing like that. Very strange for a Mourinho team to defend so badly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.