This weekends other PL fixtures week 7

If we can't beat a team to the title that only collected 8 points from their first 7 games then we have massively fucked up.

Which was kind of my point mate. Of course, there are 2 others in this title race at the moment who are far better off points wise than Chelsea but if Chelsea finish above us from here it's not good.

Which was kind of my point mate. Of course, there are 2 others in this title race at the moment who are far better off points wise than Chelsea but if Chelsea finish above us from here it's not good.
Agreed, I am keeping more of an eye on the results of chelsea than arsenal or the scum. The table isn't showing it right now but I think they will be nearest to us at the end of the season. Would've been good if they had dropped all 3 today but any points they drop will be crucial to us winning the title.

Agreed, I am keeping more of an eye on the results of chelsea than arsenal or the scum. The table isn't showing it right now but I think they will be nearest to us at the end of the season. Would've been good if they had dropped all 3 today but any points they drop will be crucial to us winning the title.

exactly like i said they will be the one we will fight in the end they are on a bad patch(like us recently) but they will come good again.....rats only played spurs and dippers at home till now when they both were shite and arsenal is just.....arsenal chelsea will be our major title challanger

exactly like i said they will be the one we will fight in the end they are on a bad patch(like us recently) but they will come good again.....rats only played spurs and dippers at home till now when they both were shite and arsenal is just.....arsenal chelsea will be our major title challanger
We always seem to play better when we have a leader to chase down. Let the rag media have their moment, they will crawl back under their rocks when we give them another beating at the swamp.

Let's say 89 points wins you the title. Chelsea have 8 from 7. 81 from 31 needed. I make that 27 wins 4 defeats and 0 draws. They still have to go to old Trafford, Liverpool, arsenal, Spurs and Swansea.

They will do well to win it from here. Another defeat in the next 5 games and I think they are out of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.