This Weekends other Prem Fixtures 14-17 Aug Week 2

Villa doing some really nice passing and United trying to counter. I remember 7 years ago when United would have like 70% possession on the edge of your box all game. They truly have become a joke.

Let's see if Sounness sticks by his words of United "dominating the ball"

Villa doing some really nice passing and United trying to counter. I remember 7 years ago when United would have like 70% possession on the edge of your box all game. They truly have become a joke.
No one fears them anymore they're more than happy to take them on , unlike against us where if yo know if you take us on you're on to a beating

I have a feeling United will have performances akin to the 2012/13 season this year. I don't think they'll win the league, what I mean is they'll win quite a few games when they've been utterly wank.

Moyes would have had them rightfully losing games, what sportsmanship.

No one fears them anymore they're more than happy to take them on , unlike against us where if yo know if you take us on you're on to a beating
It was the 6-1. It was a watershed moment when teams realised they are nothing special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.