This Weekends other Prem Fixtures 14-17 Aug Week 2

Rooney is horrible. How long will this guy continue to trick 10-year olds into believing hes still world-class? How long will he go on earning 300k a week

I'm having a tenner on villa for the drop. They will not score enough goals to keep them in this league. They were fucking awful.

Not replaced Benteke and bought a whole load of average.

I think this job will show Sherwood for what he is. Don't rate him at all.

If he hadn't raised his arms chances are Micah would've buried that. If it's anywhere else its a foul so why is it soft if its a pen?

Nah I said it looked soft bit it's not I.e. Goal-scoring opportunity. Still a penalty for me.

We underestimate these cunts at our peril. They won the league with results like this under Fergiescum and got 4th place doing the same last year after a shit start. They may look shit but win,hopefully someone tears them a new one soon we don't want them building a head of steam with the media wankfest behind them.

Don't worry - they have no goaly. No defence. An ageing midfield and no attack. The Dutch bloke looks shit. Rooney has gone. The manager is from one flew over the cuckoos nest and they won't score 70 goals this season.

They have wasted so much money. A mess.

I'm having a tenner on villa for the drop. They will not score enough goals to keep them in this league. They were fucking awful.

Not replaced Benteke and bought a whole load of average.

I think this job will show Sherwood for what he is. Don't rate him at all.
They have they just decided not to start him

Villa could've played all night and tomorrow morning and still wouldn't have scored. The quality in that game was absolutely shite, and we've fuck all to worry about from those red twats.

I suppose at the end of the day they got the points, All too often last season that's the type of game we would of dropped points but they've been utterly dreadful in both games and don't look anywhere near challenging for the title. They're so fortunate Liverpool persist with the incompetent Rodgers otherwise they could of missed out on champions league again this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.