This Weekends other Prem Fixtures 14-17 Aug Week 2

I can deal with them fluking one nils.

I can't deal with their fucking arrogant as fuck, no nothing fans.

And I can't deal with the fucking global wankfest that's currently happening because they've won two 1-0 games with own fucking goals!

And their moron fucking 'fans' are BRAGGING about it???

ARGGGHHHH! They make me want to cave my own fucking face in. I fucking hate them!

Wow! That was entertaining.
I can't wait for the Utd v Chelsea fixture. What a Christmas present that will be!
repassage2.gif

entertainment-bad_tv-reviews-television-boredom-tv_guide-rron1356_low.jpg

What a load of dog turd! It was like watching two poor championship teams. Nothing to worry about, they will get a hiding soon. I have to wonder if vinny had of strangled Richards in the box what the ref would have given??!!

They won't be title challengers, realistically Tottenham at home and Villa away should be 4-6points for them, they managed to get 6 points fair play to them. Performances have hardly been spectacular, they scraped it against Spurs and just overcome a poor Villa side. 3 shots on target in 2 games sums them up, their attack isn't there and they have no balance in the squad, something which doesn't just happen overnight, don't think they have a 15 goal + player. They have Newcastle (H), Swansea (A), Liverpool (H) & Southampton (A) can only see 3-6 points from those games, patience, the meltdown will happen soon I reckon.

Last edited:
Horrible team to watch, but Villa offered absolutely fuck all against them. I reckon we would've beaten Villa comfortably tonight, nothing to fear from those wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.