This Weekends other Prem Fixtures 14-17 Aug Week 2

Gary Neville spot on as usual. Who'd thought he'd become the best pundit in the country?

Football has been crying out for this type of public match analysation for years, and thank god he does it.

Its great for the fans as it educates them as to whats going on, its great for kids who want to develop their game and its great for coaches. Also brings players to attention who are criminally underrated doing their job (Cattermole, M'vila and Sterling this weekend) and calls out the players who are bullshitting their way through games (Kaboul this weekend).

They should have their own programme outside of Monday Night Football, maybe from 6 till half 7 before MNF.

Nope. I want the Rags to lose out on CL, us Champions and Liverpool in the top four. Rags worst nightmare, and that's good enough for me.

Football has been crying out for this type of public match analysation for years, and thank god he does it.

Its great for the fans as it educates them as to whats going on, its great for kids who want to develop their game and its great for coaches. Also brings players to attention who are criminally underrated doing their job (Cattermole, M'vila and Sterling this weekend) and calls out the players who are bullshitting their way through games (Kaboul this weekend).

They should have their own programme outside of Monday Night Football, maybe from 6 till half 7 before MNF.
this 100%

Listen to him, Souness and Carragher (even with that accent!), then listen to the likes of Savage, Shearer, Owen, Dixon etc. The difference in quality and actual understanding of the game is, dare I say it, massive.

Both of them nailed it tonight. I posted in the sterling thread that carragher highlighted how Ramires stayed out wide, and I thought it was weird how he didn't mention sterling. Then Neville pops up and mentions sterlings impact on our general play. Pundits who actually deserve being paid. I hated them both as players, but fair play to them.

Quid on 6-0 dippers at 80/1

Vain hope it means a Bournemouth win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.