This Weekends other Prem Fixtures 14-17 Aug Week 2

The BBC agree:

The referee blew very, very early. It's a goal, he just about brushed against him at most. That's a massive call."
Mark LawrensonFormer Liverpool defender

DISALLOWED GOAL - Bournemouth

Liverpool 0-0 Bournemouth

Posted at5 mins
Harsh. Very harsh. The corner comes in from the right wing and Bournemouth's Tommy Elphick rises above Dejan Lovren to head the ball into the net from six yards out. Referee Craig Pawson rules Elphick had fouled the home defender, but there seemed to be little in it.

I don't understand some blues. Everyone says they want United to miss out on the top four however they then want Liverpool to constantly lose. Someone has to take the fourth spot.

I don't i want them in there and i also want them to beat Bruges. If they're in the champions league it's a huge burden on their squad. We know they haven't the quality to do anything in the competition so why not let them have as many games as possible just to ensure they don't manage to fluke their way to the title because everybody else is busy in Europe.

Bournemouth looking the better team here but their lack of quality in and around the box is going to cost them and the dippers will come away with an undeserving flattering win and it will be their year again.

what an idiot of a ref never that was a foul if was the other way around you can bet your house he would not cancelled ..bent as fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.