This weekends other Prem Games 06-08 Dec

Ducado

Team supported
City
Can someone post the fixture list please (first time I have asked in ages before anyone gets on my case)

Fancy Newcastle for a point today, Liverpool will beat Sunderland

I am going to the Chelsea Newcastle match today. I I am wearing my City scarf. Watch out for me on MOTD or maybe even A &E live.[GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] . away the lads!!! ( for one day only)

o88c1y.jpg

Today
12:45
Newcastle V Chelsea

15:00
Hull V West Brom
Liverpool V Sunderland
QPR V Burnley
Stoke V Arsenal
Tottenham V Crystal Palace

Tomorrow
13:30
West Ham V Swansea
16:00
Aston Villa V Leicester

Monday
20:00
Southampton V Man Utd

Matjic is a very big player for Chelsea. With him out, a long trip up North, with an early start, on a freezing cold day, and having had very few hiccups so far, in terms of poor results, injuries or suspensions - and having had a poor result last week when they made a similar trip to Sunderland and only drew - perhaps their wobble will intensify today.
The pressure is on them first to get the points, and if they drop any, what a fantastic bonus that will be for us. Our players will be itching to get out there later today, as there's nothing like playing when you're confident and in good form - and our form and confidence couldn't be higher.

I pity Everton - they must be sh***** themselves at the though of keeping us - and Sergio in particular - out.

Even more, I envy every bluemooner who's going to be there today :-( but at least I can be glued to it on the box.

the blue panther said:
Matjic is a very big player for Chelsea. With him out, a long trip up North, with an early start, on a freezing cold day, and having had very few hiccups so far, in terms of poor results, injuries or suspensions - and having had a poor result last week when they made a similar trip to Sunderland and only drew - perhaps their wobble will intensify today.
The pressure is on them first to get the points, and if they drop any, what a fantastic bonus that will be for us. Our players will be itching to get out there later today, as there's nothing like playing when you're confident and in good form - and our form and confidence couldn't be higher.

I pity Everton - they must be sh***** themselves at the though of keeping us - and Sergio in particular - out.

Even more, I envy every bluemooner who's going to be there today :-( but at least I can be glued to it on the box.

Think this could be a big day in the season, title wise. Couldn't think of a bigger confidence booster than chelsea dropping points. The media has had a chelsea love in for the past couple of weeks, be funny as if they lost today. Come on you Geordies.

Manchester_lalala said:
the blue panther said:

Think this could be a big day in the season, title wise. Couldn't think of a bigger confidence booster than chelsea dropping points. The media has had a chelsea love in for the past couple of weeks, be funny as if they lost today. Come on you Geordies.
"Last couple of weeks". More like all firkin season

the toons can get something in the early game, quite capable of a win but a draw will do, it would be nice with 4pts in it after today

My 5 yr olds first ever game today......Klanfield here we come........
Good luck against the blue half Of Liverpool

marco said:
the toons can get something in the early game, quite capable of a win but a draw will do, it would be nice with 4pts in it after today

Not a chance. Chelsea will destroy them the way both teams are playing at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.