This weekends other Prem Games 06-08 Dec

Did sterling just kick a ball then roll around? All lfc players have been rolling around in this match.

Bluemoon115 said:
Fuck me that moaning twat has no grace in defeat does he?

Like someone said, the pressure's all on him, he did fuck all last year, if he doesn't deliver one of the big 2 this year he'll be out on his arse again, and not a second too soon.

Arrogant condescending ****.
The irony being that Chelsea are probably the most snide cynical side in the league. When they were 1 up at ours the time wasting and play acting was on another level to anything I'd seen before. No-one will call him out on it though.

Only one side tried to win. You can say that after a dour nil nil not when the opposition have just countered you to perfection twice and had another few good chances.

the blue panther said:
Matjic is a very big player for Chelsea. With him out, a long trip up North, with an early start, on a freezing cold day, and having had very few hiccups so far, in terms of poor results, injuries or suspensions - and having had a poor result last week when they made a similar trip to Sunderland and only drew - perhaps their wobble will intensify today.
The pressure is on them first to get the points, and if they drop any, what a fantastic bonus that will be for us. Our players will be itching to get out there later today, as there's nothing like playing when you're confident and in good form - and our form and confidence couldn't be higher.

I pity Everton - they must be sh***** themselves at the though of keeping us - and Sergio in particular - out.

Even more, I envy every bluemooner who's going to be there today :-( but at least I can be glued to it on the box.

So far, so good heh!!

Fabregas booked today and suspended for the next league match; a European game for them in midweek, so who knows - hopefully the wobble will continue.
Invincibles my arse!
Come on City!!!

Arsenal don't look comfortable, Stoke playing well. Ramsey's form has really taken a nosedive from last season. And there's Stoke's second, deserved

Sunderland isn't allowed to get pen in this match.
Panti looks like having a good time so far.

Love_Each_Day said:
Arsenal don't look comfortable, Stoke playing well. Ramsey's form has really taken a nosedive from last season. And there's Stoke's second, deserved

I remember Arsenal fans saying their defence last season was quality and only looked bad thanks to hammering's by Chelsea, L'pool & Us.

As a team they've took a huge nosedive, only Alexis is consistently quality. Wilshere and Chamberlain have been decent too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.