This weekends other Prem Games 06-08 Dec

blueste41 said:
How a team as inept at defending as the Rags could be third by the end of the day is beyond me! Just shows how shit everyone else has been.

I have not seen every game they have played this season but every game I have seen them play they have been poor, like I said not a patch on us or Chelsea and nowhere near

This Ushited team really is a work in progress. I think they are at least 2 seasons away from challenging for the title, quite possibly for the CL places too. If it's true that De Geas contract is up at the end of this season, I genuinely cannot see him staying there.
At the moment they are absolutely fucking clueless, two substitutions (one optional) in the first half and they still have Fellani and young on the field. Rooney is ineffectual.
Really enjoying watching Southampton bossing them all over the park, just like we did yo Southampton. Clearly they've learnt a massive lesson from us.
United are very very poor, lacklustre and clueless. Happy days.
Finally Southampton fans singing... "You used to be good and one you're shit just puts the icing on the cake for me... more if the same in the second half please.

Re: United Thread 2014/15

Airbags Optional said:
Long may LVG be in charge. Watching them so far they are clueless. They have one tactic, sit back counter and hit long diagonals to the big striker (RVP or Fellaini) and hope for knock downs. He did the same with holland but they had robben to make the difference. Problem is if they change manager to someone who knows how to get them to play football, they might actually be good

Isnt that what they did when they sacked ol' bug eyes..

Oh hang on..
I wonder if the turtle is waxing lyrical at half time.

The Southampton players are playing like they are running in treacle when through on the rags goal, and what's with all the slipping?
They need to take off the Bowling shoes and put on Football boots next half..

FFS if they played like this against us it would have been 10 for us at half time..

BigJoe#1 said:
This Ushited team really is a work in progress. I think they are at least 2 seasons away from challenging for the title, quite possibly for the CL places too. If it's true that De Geas contract is up at the end of this season, I genuinely cannot see him staying there.
At the moment they are absolutely fucking clueless, two substitutions (one optional) in the first half and they still have Fellani and young on the field. Rooney is ineffectual.
Really enjoying watching Southampton bossing them all over the park, just like we did yo Southampton. Clearly they've learnt a massive lesson from us.
United are very very poor, lacklustre and clueless. Happy days.
Finally Southampton fans singing... "You used to be good and one you're shit just puts the icing on the cake for me... more if the same in the second half please.

end of next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.