This weekends other Prem Games 06-08 Dec

Blumers Bloomers said:
IH8MUFC said:
Neville is tearing in to the rags now.

He's being fairly honest, I struggle not to like him .

Off to wash my mouth out
Even bringing up that the rags strikeforce costs 50 million and the midfield was 100 million as well.

Koeman complete opposite of van gauling,talks well and said city were superior to us were as arsenal and utd are no better just got the breaks/luck....

IH8MUFC said:
Ffs is there any advert beckham won't do for money.
I hate the brand beckham but would be funny as fuck if etihad get him to do an ad.

blueincy said:
Mankymeat FC said:
Probably the worst I've seen United play all season. But a win is a win. Rooney was utter dogshit. Lost the ball every single time it went to him. Bringing Herrera on made a big difference because he was the only one bringing the ball out of our half. Fellani, Mata, Young and Valencia only passed the ball backwards all game, or gave it away. Another center back injured, but still 3rd somehow.
Christmas is going to be very interesting.

They do not deserve a win and they haven't for the last 3 games, I may sound bitter but from a footballing viewpoint it's a fucking joke and needs investigating the words of Scudamore echoing in my ears..
Teams in this league are not that bad playing any other team so why do they F about slipping misplaced passes and dance around with no urgency to shoot when on goal?

Still somehow says it all..

Question Why so many Rags on the FA??

There must be some blues on the FA as well if you take into consideration Milner's fortunate penalty, or Mangala staying on the pitch?

blueincy said:
Mankymeat FC said:
Probably the worst I've seen United play all season. But a win is a win. Rooney was utter dogshit. Lost the ball every single time it went to him. Bringing Herrera on made a big difference because he was the only one bringing the ball out of our half. Fellani, Mata, Young and Valencia only passed the ball backwards all game, or gave it away. Another center back injured, but still 3rd somehow.
Christmas is going to be very interesting.

They do not deserve a win and they haven't for the last 3 games, I may sound bitter but from a footballing viewpoint it's a fucking joke and needs investigating the words of Scudamore echoing in my ears..
Teams in this league are not that bad playing any other team so why do they F about slipping misplaced passes and dance around with no urgency to shoot when on goal?

Still somehow says it all..

Question Why so many Rags on the FA??

Mankymeat is a fkn rag, ignore the twats posts.

Spare a thought for Di Maria this Christmas. One minute you're playing for Real Madrid, the next........Life can be so shit sometimes!

BREAKING: Manchester United announce co-owner Edward Glazer is selling three million shares in the club. #SSNHQ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.