This weekends other Prem Games 15-17 Aug

rags: De Gea; Jones, Smalling, Blackett; Lingard, Fletcher, Herrera, Young; Mata; Rooney (c), Hernandez

Swansea: Fabianski, Rangel, Amat, Williams (C), Taylor, Ki, Shelvey, Dyer, Sigurdsson, Routledge, Bony

Harsh on the swansea fans haviong to watch this on BT Shite with 3 rags out of 4 pundits rabbiting on about the rags.

Cheap

Vienna_70 said:
rags: De Gea; Jones, Smalling, Blackett; Lingard, Fletcher, Herrera, Young; Mata; Rooney (c), Hernandez

Swansea: Fabianski, Rangel, Amat, Williams (C), Taylor, Ki, Shelvey, Dyer, Sigurdsson, Routledge, Bony
I have a draw 1-1

I cant see any of our rivals dropping points this round, I include Chelsea, Arsenal, Pool and United. Spurs/Everton hardly will make top4 and they easily can draw today.

Re: United Thread 2014/15

David Moyes as a Pundit on Bein Sports being asked awkward questions by Richard Keys

Leave him alone !!

Re: United Thread 2014/15

Rammy Blue said:
Strong side from the scum, pair of awesome wingbacks in Young and Lingard, also strong at the back with Smalling, Jones and Blackett.

Wow!

Probably the worst 'best available' XI I've seen from United in over 25 years.

Still expect Swansea to roll over to the hype machine though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.