This weekends other Prem Games 15-17 Aug

willipp said:
Oil everywhere! said:
If anyone says there is 75k there today then they must have double vision.

Lots of people dressed up as red seats.
Wonder what the top tiers are like if the bottom tiers half full?

Oil everywhere! said:
If anyone says there is 75k there today then they must have double vision.
They should go to Specsavers. Like these two...

BvKDPpQIMAA2wBJ.jpg:large

Lovely.

cookster said:
Swansea, shite in possession so far.

I watched 30 seconds on a stream and Swansea gave it away twice in their own half. They are trying to play a passing game with players who can't pass

If the scum are on I usually watch them this season can't be arsed and all the fawning it's just annoying..

anyone see someone else's spit land in ashley youngs mouth there?! if you missed it rewind to 12min in. surreal.

waspish said:
If the scum are on I usually watch them this season can't be arsed and all the fawning it's just annoying..

You arent missing much, awful quality so far and Owen doing his usual best to sound a total bore.

willipp said:
waspish said:

You arent missing much, awful quality so far and Owen doing his usual best to sound a total bore.
Mind you even the late great Brian Moore would find it hard to enliven this spectacle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.