This weekends other Prem Games 18-19 Jan 20

Wasted opportunity for Everton tonight. It hasn't been a totally disastrous weekend for the rags. Spurs have really profited.

A shame, but not that much of a surprise. Everton were always going to struggle when they had injuries. Would love to see them get fourth, but a very good and more likely season is to end up 6th. I think Tottenham are the best hope to get fourth.

All this talk about 6 points this or whatever no one seems to mention the old goal difference between rags and say Liverpool which is easily worth a point more.

Re: The Everton thread 2013/14

Having watched the WBA v Everton game, I am surprised EFC are as high as they are. Not much between the two teams. I was hoping EFC would win to put more pressure on Utd, but they were disappointing.

Re: The Everton thread 2013/14

Marvin said:
Having watched the WBA v Everton game, I am surprised EFC are as high as they are. Not much between the two teams. I was hoping EFC would win to put more pressure on Utd, but they were disappointing.
I think too many people on here overrate just how good other teams in the league are. Every single player in the City squad would be a star at any club below the top 10 and be one of the better players in any team outside the top 5.

Everton don't have the depth or quality to ultimately finish top 4, but if they can get into Europe will be a fantastic season.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
trust Barry to scuff it haha.

Thought he was MOM up to that point in fairness - nearly 100% pass accuracy if I'm not mistaken! Glad he won't be able to play in our game at Neverton, we might just need to win that one to help us win the lot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.