This weekends other Prem Games 21-22 Feb

from bbc:
Ben, Norwich: Absolutely ashamed to be a Manchester United fan at the moment due to the board letting this happen to a beautiful club. Louis van Gaal should be sacked no later than midnight. Absolute disgrace spending £150 million to turn them into nothing better than last year. The fans are speaking. LVG OUT!

Don Karleone said:
Van Persie leaving the liberty on crutches

Unfortunately, probably good news for them if he's out for a while. Been hopeless all season, looks well and truly past it.

As good as he was 2012/13, we dodged a bullet not getting him.

Perfect week for City. Chelsea drop points and United lose.

Next week I think will be the season defining week for City. Win the next two games and you have a great chance at the double. Two wins, two points away from top spot and favourites to beat Barca. Lose both and it will be hard to see you going through or making the gap.

As for us I think we have 4 key games. We have Sunderland away and Hull, QPR and West Brom at home. If we can take 9 points from those fixtures then I am confident we can stay up. If only we could get Williams fit. I really think he could do something if he could stay fit. Great for Murray to get a goal today as well. I hope he starts more in the games we are dominating at home. Partly, because we conceded early, but we have dominated quite a few games at home like Everton and Arsenal. As things stand I reckon we will stay up, but we are still only 5 points clear of the drop.

aguero93:20 said:
I can see all three lots of red cunts getting beat tbh, hopefully Burnley sneak a 1-0 with a Mee header from a Trippier delivery, I'll probably rupture something laughing but it'd be well worth it.

Nothing ruptured I'm delighted to say, well done Mee and Trip!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.