This weekends other Prem Games 21-22 March

Our win yesterday looks vital, we should think ourselves a little lucky because had we got beat yesterday we would be in 4th now, huge pressure would have been on the team then.

supercrystal7 said:
Strange day that two best goalkeepers in the world both made terrible mistakes. Shows nobody is perfect.

Big result for United, but fancied them to win. Liverpool have some decent youngsters with potential, but the current team is not that great. Henderson and Allen is a poor midfield matched by Bentaleb(has potential) and Mason.

Chelsea look terrible. So many players are off form. Fabregas is hiding as usual at this time of the season. Their attack is literally being carried by Costa and of course Hazard. Cahill been abject which is worrying for England.

I know Kane will probably win it, but if Chelsea go on to win the league then Hazard deserves player of the season. Aguero still the best player in the league, but not done enough since his injury.

In this part of the season, getting 3 points is all that is important. Chelsea doesn't look as good as they did earlier in the season but they got 3 points in the bag, and are very close to claim the title.

bitsmith said:
supercrystal7 said:
Strange day that two best goalkeepers in the world both made terrible mistakes. Shows nobody is perfect.

Big result for United, but fancied them to win. Liverpool have some decent youngsters with potential, but the current team is not that great. Henderson and Allen is a poor midfield matched by Bentaleb(has potential) and Mason.

Chelsea look terrible. So many players are off form. Fabregas is hiding as usual at this time of the season. Their attack is almost literally just Costa and of course Hazard. Cahill been abject which is worrying for England.

I know Kane will probably win it, but if Chelsea go on to win the league then Hazard deserves player of the season. Aguero still the best player in the league, but not done enough since his injury.

In this part of the season, getting 3 points is all that is important. Chelsea doesn't look as good as they did earlier in the season but they got 3 points in the bag, and are very close to claim the title.

I agree and can't see them dropping more than 12 points. So to stand any chance City really can't slip up any more to have any hope.

If they dropped points today, I would probably get bit giddy again but maybe they saved me from that "hope is worst".

We're pretty much out, with our form, I'd expect Arsenal to use Chelsea's eventual slip before than we would. We were just bot good enough this season to win the title, I'd be shocked if we would eventually pulled it off again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.