This weekends other Prem Games 22-Feb-23 Feb

Would love Everton to get a result but I just can't see it, I think they started the season well but are starting to struggle a bit now.

2-0 to Chelsea I'll say.

Re: Saturday's Games

Marvin said:
mancity111 said:
Marvin said:
Chelsea 1-1 Everton
Arsenal 3-0 Sunderland
Cardiff 1-3 Hull
Man City 4-0 Stoke
West Brom 0-1 Fulham
West Ham 1-2 Southampton
Crystal Palace 0-3 Man Utd

Tad optimistic for you Marvin.

I thought in your pre match ramble that Odenwingie and the other forward you couldn't remember were going to cause us some problems so I would have thought no clean sheet or am I mixing you up with someone else?

I think Everton have done there dash so its a comfortable Chelsea win for me.

Only five sides left in it for four spots I reckon.
That was me. Always rated Odemwingie. I thought at the time that Kompany was out, and without him we have no pace at the back, but with him we should be OK.

And going forward we have Nasri.

Fair enough Marvin.

I would love an easy victory like the rest of us but something tells me it won't be as easy as that , not because Stoke threaten us going forward but they will make it difficult for us to create a number of clear cut chances.

Stokes away record is poor to say the least but they have picked up a tad in recent games.

I am expecting them to stay on one win for the remaining 6 games they still have to play but will most likely get enough points at home to stay up.

They only need 10 points most likely and may only need around 8 points from their 6 remaining home games to achieve that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.