This weekends other Prem Games 29-31 March

Pigeonho said:
karen7 said:
I'm really not looking foward to our trip to anfield
If they play this attacking style v us, we will top it and score. We will win that game. I can't wait.

Do you really believe that Pidge? I'm not saying we can't win but we will need to be at our absolute best and Aguero would have to be playing a major part in the game imo and I'm not convinced he will. I'd take a draw now, that's for sure.

karen7 said:
Dont worry,as long as we dont concede in the first 15-20 mins we will be ok,that game as it stands liverpool have to win we dont,the pressure may well see them fold on the day,unless as i say they get an early goal....

Lancet Fluke said:
Pigeonho said:
karen7 said:
If they play this attacking style v us, we will top it and score. We will win that game. I can't wait.

Do you really believe that Pidge? I'm not saying we can't win but we will need to be at our absolute best and Aguero would have to be playing a major part in the game imo and I'm not convinced he will. I'd take a draw now, that's for sure.

I'd take a point in a heartbeat.

Liverpool play with the highest tempo in the league. Straight from the kick off Rodgers has got them right at it. They deny the opposition time and space and press all over the pitch. We're going to have to be right on top of our game to get anything from Anfield but, if we are up for it, and play well, it'll be one hell of a football match.

Pigeonho said:
karen7 said:

Months ago, maybe. Now, they're outscoring us in most games and have the league's two top goal scorers. Instead of playing gung-ho vs. gung-ho, you need a game plan against Liverpool as they do leave space but are very hard to defend against because of their movement and pace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.