This weekends other Prem Games 9-10 November)

BLUEMATT23 said:
Complete travesty again.
You don't like to think ref's favour certain teams or managers but the evidence at times certainly suggests this.
Disgraceful.

Truly shocking! West brom have been cheated out of the win. Complete bias to the home side. A disgrace and nothing less.

Mourinho getting dodgy decisions just like the PissCan got! Just got rid of one manager who refs sucked off we do not want another one!

Awful decision,put 2 quid on at 4/1 on a draw going into injury time to take the edge off the potential disappointment of a comeback.

Love to see how the FArce spin merchants spin this one, will be great to see it unravel as Marriner will have to report pretty much half the players in his post match report, will they protect him or will we see him reffing Championship games for a few weeks, totally lost control of the game and as I said before could and nearly did start a riot.

TGR said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
Complete travesty again.
You don't like to think ref's favour certain teams or managers but the evidence at times certainly suggests this.
Disgraceful.

Truly shocking! West brom have been cheated out of the win. Complete bias to the home side. A disgrace and nothing less.

Its like wigan last season they kept getting shat on. big teams get the calls sadly.

Gonna revise my opinion now. I seriously thought mourinho would be the X factor that will pip Chelsea to the title. But it seems coming back to manage his old team will end in tears. I hope arsenal don't win the title now

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Anyone who wanted mourinho at our club..Please tell me now you think different.
Horrible cheating fuckers
They will still defend the c unt mate
He's the equivalent of dog shit being scraped off your shoe
Horrible bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.