This Weekends other Prem Games Discussion Thread

LoveCity said:
If Chelsea fook up tomorrow against Liverpool they'll be either 12 (if they lose) or 11 (if they draw) points behind us. Pressure is on the AVB to win.

Liverpool win then please! Don't see it though.. Both teams have been pretty 'meh' this season, but I think Liverpool have been decidedly more so. They've built a squad that without Suarez is the definition of mediocrity, certainly at least in comparison to the teams they're supposed to be over throwing.. Chelsea are in transition, but they still pack a far greater punch than kick and rush. Still you never know, could end up 0-1 to a Carroll set piece special.

Liverpool taking points would be the best case for us, whether it's win or draw. Chelsea even further back and we're gonna stuff the scouse next weekend anyway.

i know its not prem, but a decent championship game going on at the minute , millwall and bristol city. mcgivern playing for bristol

Bellamy starting for LFC, maybe he can do us a favour.

Though Torres isn't starting for Chelsea so they have a good chance of scoring a goal now<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:11 am --<br /><br />their lineup is Reina, Enrique, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Lucas, Adam, Kuyt, Maxi, Bellamy, Suarez.

all I know is if they started a similar lineup like that with Lucas and Adam as their only midfielders against us next week we would leave Anfield with a 3-goal victory.

torres on the bench for chelski, lukaku not. dissapointed with his lack of involvement far

dref619 said:
torres on the bench for chelski, lukaku not. dissapointed with his lack of involvement far

Torres on Chelsea bench
Carroll on Liverpool bench.

85m for the pair. Oh dear.

Sturridge on the bench for Chelsea too....fookin nutter AVB. Me tinks Hiddink might be at St Bridge watching today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.