This Weekends other Prem Games Discussion Thread

Worst Case Ontario said:
''Not sure what the next step is in all honesty.

One hundred million spent in the summer and its got us nowhere.''

Exactly my thoughts :D

But but the Warior shirt deal is going to allow them to compete with europes elite...LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PMSL!!!

Even Lolerpoo supporters on Yahoo are hilarious:

Very disappointed with Liverpool & especially Kenny, what has gone wrong with the team, when Sammy Lee was there at least he encouraged the team from the sidelines, Steve Clarke does nothing. Can't see Suarez coming back will make much difference. Best thing now is for us to lose to Man City & Utd & concentrate on staying in the premiership. Time these players earned their money.

Liverpool will bouce back and win the title, Walk on boys..

come on dalglish sign more english player

Definitely time for Kuyt and Maxi to go to the MLS. Charlie Adam was a disaster. Let see if Shelvy can play. Henderson can't.

this is just awful from liverpool. Looks like the only half decent signing made was a free transfer and he is at the end of his career, Carroll, Adam, Downing and Henderson all useless and a total waste of money. Compare this team playing tonight to the one a couple of seasons ago that contained players like Alonso, Macherano and Torres even Milan Baros was better than Carroll who is a lumbering clown with 2 left feet and no big toes. rubbish rubbish rubbish

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Lost Pilot said:
John Barnes is deluded, talking about top4 haha

It is embarrassing watching him. I so want to do them on Weds.

WHAT IS BARNES SAYING..I AINT GOT ESPN

Something about getting to your thurst fast and being in balance with your body fluids... but cant be sure

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Lost Pilot said:
John Barnes is deluded, talking about top4 haha

It is embarrassing watching him. I so want to do them on Weds.

WHAT IS BARNES SAYING..I AINT GOT ESPN

Saying they should still have the confidence and belief to finish in the top four and he was being serious haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.