This Weekends Other Prem Games

MSP said:
You can't buy a class, and so on, and so on..

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/search?q=spurs%20cant%20buy&src=typd&mode=realtime" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/search?q=spurs%20ca ... e=realtime</a>

They gonna get the same sort of shit we did for spending over a hundred million and not immediately looking like the best team in the league?

adrianr said:
They gonna get the same sort of shit we did for spending over a hundred million and not immediately looking like the best team in the league?
In fairness, I've heard quite a bit of that towards them.

Mikeegrini said:
taconinja said:
jared said:
Walker is shite. So overrated its not even funny
This. Lordy this.

I concur.
Same here, although 6061 would have you believe that Walker is the canine's testicles. Of their first choice back 4, I'd only rate Vertonghen as a player. The other three (Waker, Assou-Ekotto and Kaboul)are no better than average. Then again, Spurs have always seemed to have a dodgy defence, going back as long as I remember.

zero goals from open play. Negrado > Soldado<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:00 pm --<br /><br />zero goals from open play. Negrado > Soldado

jimharri said:
Mikeegrini said:
taconinja said:
This. Lordy this.

I concur.
Same here, although 6061 would have you believe that Walker is the canine's testicles. Of their first choice back 4, I'd only rate Vertonghen as a player. The other three (Waker, Assou-Ekotto and Kaboul)are no better than average. Then again, Spurs have always seemed to have a dodgy defence, going back as long as I remember.

Time for a pie chart yet.

Walker is shit, counted 5 or 6 times in the last 15 minutes where he looked off Lamela in open space and opted for an over hit long ball up the middle.

Nobody has impressed me so far.

We've been okay for a game and a half and quite poor for a game and a half; United were good at Swansea then quite poor for two games; Chelsea were good for a half against Hull then were poor at Old Trafford; Spurs haven't scored from open play yet; Arsenal were dreadful at home to Villa; Liverpool could quite easily be sat on just 3points after three 1-0 wins where Stoke hit the bar and missed a penalty, Villa were all over them in the second half last week and they were quite poor against United but scraped a win...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.