This weekends other Prem Games10-11 January

Ive been very impressed with uniteds passing and movement around the box,its when they finally get it up the attackers at the other end it goes piss shaped.

superseiyan said:
supercrystal7 said:
hertsblue said:
Savage: "I'm interested to see what Louis van Gaal does now tactically against this very smart Southampton team. Is that what they're going to resort to now, long balls up to Fellaini?"

Wow, some tactic, kick it long to Fellaini
Has worked better than anything else. Never looked even close to scoring until then. A good tactician does what works.

However, the better tactician today has been Koeman. Set up his team brilliantly and now surely they will believe. Surely their key players are going to stay at least till the end of the season.

Whatever the result here I'm starting to think they can do it. But the way Ferguson's United had experience just finding ways to win titles is the way Arsenal have experience just finding themselves in 4th place.

Unless of course United drop off the top 4, I think we could all look at that and maybe it's possible if 3-6 place is tightening in terms of points....
That's why I still think it will be United and Arsenal, but I have some belief now. Love how Southampton sold Shaw and Chambers for close to 50 million and then replaced them with better full backs for a fraction of the price.

yeah whatever !! said:
Ive been very impressed with uniteds passing and movement around the box,its when they finally get it up the attackers at the other end it goes piss shaped.

Lol!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.