This weekends other Prem Games10-11 January

proudbear said:
I must say im very glad we played away at Southampton at our best possible moment this season. They look formidable

No they're not formidable. IMO. Still a good side though. United are bloody woeful at best.

haha,Phil Dowd referee,Michael 0liver 4th official,5 mins added time,and they still lost

j5azr7.jpg

WORLD DOMINATION !!

OH BEHAVE.. YEAH BABY !!

Re: United Thread 2014/15

weather was shite , so stayed in to see how good this rag side really is , and they are absolutely miles away from us , totally inept performance , if the turtle gets that lot in the europa league , it will be a minor miracle. He has spent £250m and i wouldnt have any of their players in our first XI , and that includes the over hyped De Gea . Koeman set up his team to press the rags , and it worked a treat , and the lad up front Pelle , looks a player , what an easy three points for the saints.

Just to really piss on their picnic, the famous 'cockney Reds' will experience a little travel difficulty on the way back to London. There is currently major disruption on the West Coast Mainline, my niece left Manchester on the 1 o'clock train and has just got in to Euston having been delayed over 3 hours just outside Rugby.

For a team with the most feared strike force in europe did they have a shot on target? Teams are working out how they play possession in the middle of the park then the long ball over the top !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.