This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

Sunderland are truly awful. Long ball football of the lowest quality. Wigan stand to be a better side than them this season.

Think the Mackems will be in trouble first half of the season but pull themselves out.

Samaras would have troubled VK and Lescott in that game last year. To a man, we were about 15% of what we were capable of.

kippaxwarrior said:
Without trying to sound arrogant and on the basis of the first half i would say we dont really have to worry about these two
Patchy at best

I was about to post the same, if these two are in contention near the end of the season something will have gone seriously wrong with us, the rags and Chelsea!

Re: Arshavin

Never a winger is this league.... With Fabregas gone and Nasri hopefully on his way, he should be moved inside, behind van persie....

Re: Arshavin

He is awful, when he first came to the prem i thought he played pretty decent now arsenal fans want him gone and don't blame them

lee-mcfc said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Walcott's awareness is shockingly bad
headless chicken walcott
tclRk.gif

You called?

Arsenal will still be close to us this season imo they are looking pretty decent even with there injury crisis. Having said that if Nasri leaves then who knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.