This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

Re: arse v dippers

arsenal to win please can't stand the liverpool hype

nasri to score revealing an "i love arsenal" top underneath his shirt

Any result would be perfect for me:

A draw: both teams drop points
An Arse win: because I absolutely hate Liverpool FC
A Liverpool win: because I still see Arse as a bigger threat to us.

A good morning/early afternoon is all but guaranteed with one caveat - hope Nasri doesn't get knackered.

matt_matt said:

A good morning/early afternoon is all but guaranteed with one caveat - hope Nasri doesn't get knackered.

Trufax, I love watching this 'win-win' matches.

sam the drummer said:
I fancy having a bet for the first time ever, which site is best or are they all the same really?

Depends what promotional offers they've got. Have a look round to see which one has the nicest bonus. They are generally the same after that really.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:27 am --<br /><br />
matt_matt said:

I'm not sure I'll be able to read a paper or go on the BBC football page in the next week if Liverpool win though. I certainly won't be following any links to RAWK. The delusion that they will be champions league winners in 2 years and that this year is their year and king kenny is taking them back to where they belong will reach the point of hysteria.

I'm not sure I'll be able to read a paper or go on the BBC football page in the next week if Liverpool win though. I certainly won't be following any links to RAWK. The delusion that they will be champions league winners in 2 years and that this year is their year and king kenny is taking them back to where they belong will reach the point of hysteria.

This was in the back of my mind, but is there anything sweeter than seeing a dipper all excited and hyped only to have the floor falling out beneath them? I think most people who know anything about football, and I'm including rational dippers in that, know that Liverpool will do very well indeed to challenge for top 4 this year. I personally think they don't even have the first team to make it, never mind the squad. To be fair, not sure if that opinion is clouded by my dislike of them though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.