This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

Re: Our Arsenal friends on here and Merson

alera said:
Ground looked half empty with 20 minutes to go.

Look in complete meltdown to be honest. Another sending off another injury. Honestly can't see how they can finish in the top 4 this season. The way things look at the moment they could find themselves out of the top 6.

On a side note Liverpool don't look much be to be worried about.
Agree mate, I thought Liverpool were awful as well - can't see them getting much off City, Chelsea or the vermin to be honest.

Arsenal look in deep deep shit to me. They didn't seem to create a single chance the whole game. Saying on sky the atmos in the stadium was really weird. The ground looked half empty with 20 minutes to go.

Selling their best 2 midfield players. Sold their best defender. Selling or loan a fair few squad players. Loads of injuries and suspensions.

First home game booed off the pitch by their own fans. Can't see anyway they will finish in the top 4 this season. On a side note live pool looked very average considering how poor arsenal were.

I think Redknapp is about to flop it out and bash one out in the studio. Liverpool good? Yeah it only took the worst Arsenal side in a decade going down to ten men and an own goal to win. But they're going to win the league! Lol.

Think Spurs fans will be very very happy after today.

alera said:
Arsenal look in deep deep shit to me.
They'll be lucky to finish top half at this rate, let alone top 4. spurs must have been delighted watching that game. Arsenal are absolutely shocking and Liverpool are OK but no more at the moment. I think they'll need a season to really gel. So Spurs must fancy their chances of fourth place.

Way too early to write off Arsenal. Look out there how many players were they missing. Also they were very unlucky with both goals they conceded as both of the goals were offside with a different linesman both would of been ruled out. Frimpong looks a decent player.

As for Liverpool they got a early Xmas present today. I dont think they will have enough away from home they will struggle. There best player was Moreales but he is being on the bench instead of the world beater Charlie Adam.

Arse will be okay once their injuries/suspensions are cleared up and Whinger adds a couple of players but these dropped points in the meantime could be fatal by the end of the season.

Arse signing themselves out of the title race, unless big names arrive or some leadership I can see a downward spiral.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.