This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

I bet this is what Kenwright's thinking right now;

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1K3HfzqHQk[/youtube]

SAHA SAHA SAHA SHIT **** SCUM........... will someone please shoot this dead horse. I watched the last 13 minutes and he gave it away 5 out of 7 kicks.

My god we are one down and we don't put on 2 strikers. We are relying on a 17 year old to get us the win.

I want to scream french predjudiced obsenities but seriously why do we stick with saha season in season out. That was like one of his perfomances when he signed his 1 mil a week contract. half arsed and fucking shit. You can moan about a lazy yak all day but I would take a stoned overfed yak any day over that french scum bag. Get him out of this club before I explode.
lolllololol...

lee-mcfc said:
SAHA SAHA SAHA SHIT **** SCUM........... will someone please shoot this dead horse. I watched the last 13 minutes and he gave it away 5 out of 7 kicks.

My god we are one down and we don't put on 2 strikers. We are relying on a 17 year old to get us the win.

I want to scream french predjudiced obsenities but seriously why do we stick with saha season in season out. That was like one of his perfomances when he signed his 1 mil a week contract. half arsed and fucking shit. You can moan about a lazy yak all day but I would take a stoned overfed yak any day over that french scum bag. Get him out of this club before I explode.
lolllololol...

oh shit lol

Is that from Grand Old Team?

squirtyflower said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
"Chorus of boos at Goodison Park" (R5L) - love it!!!!!
I get the hint of an impression you don't care much for 'the people's club'
I've got a lot of mates who are Evertonians and have no problem with them at all. But I do love having a go at my gobby nephew, plus who likes Moyes after all that shit he spouted about Lescott. And those fans in the Park Stand who sing "You've never won fuck all" at us wind me up as well. They're not a well-run club at all and have never got it right off the since the game changed. and then there's that shit stand they put us in which, if you're at the back of the lower Bullens is like watching through a letter box.

Apart from that I've got no problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.