This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

MCFC-alan88 said:
West Brom either look really good, or Chelsea look really poor. I can't decide.
A bit of both i'd say. WB certainly look organised under Hodgson. Glad he's found his level again after the disaster that was his tenure at Liverpoo. Chelsea look just ordinary.
I can see us and United running away with it and just fighting between ourselves for the title from Feb onwards.

Pigeonho said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
A bit of both i'd say. WB certainly look organised under Hodgson. Glad he's found his level again after the disaster that was his tenure at Liverpoo. Chelsea look just ordinary.
I can see us and United running away with it and just fighting between ourselves for the title from Feb onwards.

Depends if they get Mata and Modric, I reckon. That much creativity takes it up a level.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Pigeonho said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

Depends if they get Mata and Modric, I reckon. That much creativity takes it up a level.
They're definitely lacking creativity, they have for ages though. It looks a tired old team and other than their new manager, (overhyped), it can't be that enthusiastic being a Chelsea fan on opening home game day.
Today I laughed at Arsenal, I may chuckle at Chelsea too.

By the time Chelsea settle with new players and a new manager we will be long gone, maybe with the scum close to us, but Chelsea will struggle to catch us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.