This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

I must admit if i was going to bump into 2 players of a night it would be them 2 id be quiet happy to give the good news to.

Terry is a proper twat but cole annoys me on a cellular level, little sniveling rat he is. Then again he nearly crashed when he heard arsenal were only going to offer him 50k so he does have it hard i guess.

AVB out the box

I hope this is getting reported, don't like this guy with his crisp white shirt and lack of respect for the rules, Mourinho wannabee ;)

Re: AVB out the box

He's a good young manager but the eccentric, pretentious metrosexual European act is already getting tiresome. I keep expecting him to hold up a glass of champagne with his right hand while signalling to players with his left.

Re: AVB out the box

LoveCity said:
He's a good young manager but the eccentric, pretentious metrosexual European act is already getting tiresome. I keep expecting him to hold up a glass of champagne with his right hand while signalling to players with his left.

he's a piece of shiny shit on my shoe, can't get my head round why Cole and Terry get away with so much

i know its only early on, but if we get nasri, this league really is ours for the taking if we fancy it<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:01 pm --<br /><br />i know its only early on, but if we get nasri, this league really is ours for the taking if we fancy it

dref619 said:
i know its only early on, but if we get nasri, this league really is ours for the taking if we fancy it

-- Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:01 pm --

i know its only early on, but if we get nasri, this league really is ours for the taking if we fancy it

We can win it without Nasri. But it is far too early to judge the strength of our competition. If we lose against Bolton tomorrow it won't mean shit (though this place will meltdown regardless).

Let's see if everyone is seemingly as poor at Christmas.

Leeds vs. West Ham is a good game, much like Leicester vs. Forest it feels more of a Premier League game than half of the actual Premier League games! Gradel reminds me a bit of a young SWP.

Leeds just got a well deserved equalizer. 1-1.

And now 2-1 West Ham!

LoveCity said:
Leeds vs. West Ham is a good game, much like Leicester vs. Forest it feels more of a Premier League game than half of the actual Premier League games! Gradel reminds me a bit of a young SWP.

Leeds just got a well deserved equalizer. 1-1.

And now 2-1 West Ham!

Indeed, so much better than Norwich - Stoke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.