This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

Bilboblue said:
MCC said:
Bilboblue said:
Are you fucking serious????

We won 5 fucking 1 at Tottenham for fucks sake.

Deadly serious. Utd could have knocked it around the last 20mins like we did today but they didn`t and they kept going and got more goals.

We were superb though and I am still buzzing from our performance. It was top drawer but we need to improve and keeping our foot on the gas until the end is a rag trait that we need to develop.

So basically, because hey have won 8-2 today, you are not happy with a 5-1 win AT spuds???

yrcnmiu.

Spoilt brat comes to mind.

No offence intended, I am over the effing moon we won today, even tho Edins injury time goal cost me £55 on a lost bet!

I am very happy mate - as my post states. All city fans will be loving the performance at WHL.

minimalistic said:
Wolfy said:
Neville. For fuck sake. STOP TALKING SENSE.

I know. I think the world is about to end.

Looking at the replays now, the Arsenal defence should all hang their heads in shame. The majority of the goals should have been avoided.

It was obvious as soon as I saw the Arsenal back line. They have a fucking player that was in league 1 last year starting against United away. The second I saw it I put a bet on United to be leading at half time and at full time at just over even odds, easiest money you can ever make.

I've never seen a premier league side defend that poorly before, yes chelsea have had a few high score lines but it was average defening with superb attacking not appauling defending average attacking

Neville summed it up well, "if you're a neutal you wouldn't have enjoyed that today", if it was a footballing masterclass it would be different but instead it was more like seeing an old faithful dog being put down

mackenzie said:
Arsenal as a club and a team are completely demoralised. They were there to be had today.

Agree. I felt sorry for those 2 young lads, Jenkinson, and Coquelin. They're just starting their professional careers, and were thrown into that. Their confidence must be at rock bottom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.