This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

Ade assist again so that´s 6 points he´s gained them - runnung his nuts off and cut his hair. All of a sudden he´s Mr fookin serious now - coont!!

Whinger's handbags out, refusing to shake hands with Clive Allen and getting into a confrontation.

COULDN'T HAPPEN TO A NICER CLUB. I for one am not forgetting the Tweets aimed at Nasri wishing death and more on he and his family.

Sprus played against United,Liverpool & Arsenal and they managed to get 6 points out of 9.
I will be happy with 6 points out of 9 from these teams !<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:05 pm --<br /><br />
mike channon´s windmill said:
Ade assist again so that´s 6 points he´s gained them - runnung his nuts off and cut his hair. All of a sudden he´s Mr fookin serious now - coont!!

Best signing of the summer.

LoveCity said:
MCFC BOB said:
When do we play Arsenal?

Mid-December, I bet everyone is fit except Little Jack by then!

Isn't that a pity? we should be playing them rite now when they're absolute shite, not in December..oh well, at least when we do beat them, there won't be any excuses..

The thing is for Arsenal come January they will be forced into the transfer market agian. Song , Chamakh and Frimpong all could be headed to the African Nations cup. This season could well be a write off for them if they dont sort things out straight away.

The kids he bought might have potential but they could do well with getting another defender and a midfielder and a forward. Wenger is now building a new squad might miss out on champions league for a year or 2 before they get it right and if he is given time to do it.

Tevez City said:
Sprus played against United,Liverpool & Arsenal and they managed to get 6 points out of 9.
I will be happy with 6 points out of 9 from these teams !

-- Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:05 pm --

mike channon´s windmill said:

Best signing of the summer.

Tbh, they played both Liverpool and Arsenal home. And got raped against us HOME! And away against the rags.

I think that's good results and they are favourites for the top 4. But it's not a suprise either. If they manage to beat Liverpool and Arsenal away. Then they have really made it. :D

So far they have managed to beat 2 decent teams at home. But the fact that they haven't slipped yet against those lower sides is the key. They did alot of that last season.

leighton said:
The thing is for Arsenal come January they will be forced into the transfer market agian. Song , Chamakh and Frimpong all could be headed to the African Nations cup. This season could well be a write off for them if they dont sort things out straight away.
I think this is their worst ever start to the Premier League. In 1994/5 they had 8 points after 7 games and finished in 12th place. If swansea hadn't gifted them a goal they'd be in the bottom 3 now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.