This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

Puppet Master Silva said:
Think I was proved to be right at half time, they were always going to win this.

Sounds similar to a few on here that were proven right when United came back from 0-2 down against Blackburn. Proved they were going to win the title according to one or two "blues".

bluemoon32 said:
Chill, no way they were gonna drop points against Bolton today.
Hopefully Wolves will get at least a point today though.

Thank you for the ounce of common sense.

-- Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:01 pm --

bluemoon32 said:
Chill, no way they were gonna drop points against Bolton today.
Hopefully Wolves will get at least a point today though.

Thank you for the ounce of common sense.
That'll be two ounces then?

Jumanji said:
LeeOnePen said:
You sir are a bellend. How was it for you last week? "oh no he's missed a penalty, oh it's ok, he's headed in the rebound-hoorah"

Weren't you the guy complaining about the atmosphere? haha, jog on.
Man shut the fuck up!

You want our rivals to score because of your fucking fantasy points bullshit?

You can jug the fuck on....

I'll try jugging on, not heard that one before.

Take yourselves far too seriously. You aren't a better fan than me, how does that feel?

-- Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:05 pm --

A lot of upset over the United goal being directed at me, ah well I can take it, I understand other people have nothing other than football.

8360.g_2D00_popcorn.gif

LeeOnePen said:
Mixed feeling, Rooneys my captain on fantasy and they're gonna go on and win this anyway.

You sir are a bellend. How was it for you last week? "oh no he's missed a penalty, oh it's ok, he's headed in the rebound-hoorah"

Weren't you the guy complaining about the atmosphere? haha, jog on.

Seems your idea of entertainment is winding up people on here. Try getting out a bit mate, maybe you could meet a girl who doesn't think you're a massive ****. Fingers crossed for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.