This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

citykev28 said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
citykev28 said:
let me get this straight.....

puppet master silva doesn't mind rooney scoring because it helps his fantasy team and united are going to win anyway?

so if he scores a hat-trick today it's good for you?

then when they play swansea and qpr at old trafford and he scores hat-tricks again it'll be good for you and they're going to win anyway?

so when your fantasy team is doing great because shrek is whacking goals in left, right and centre, it'll be good for you that our goal difference is getting gnawed away at week after week?

have you ever sat watching a match and gave a bit of a "YES!!" when rooney has scored.

what a fucking buffoon.

Rooney being captain is only a one week thing pal ;) Sergio is normally my main guy.

oh that's alright then, you only need him to score a bagfull today?
when they're 1-0 up, and we need them to drop points, and they're 3 points behind us?

i truly despair.

I've seen his posts on the main forum before, mate.

PMS is no City fan IMO.

citykev28 said:
Rooney being captain is only a one week thing pal ;) Sergio is normally my main guy.

oh that's alright then, you only need him to score a bagfull today?
when they're 1-0 up, and we need them to drop points, and they're 3 points behind us?

i truly despair.

I wouldn't say I need him to, but it would help.

help what? your fantasy team? would you prefer him to score 3 and make it 4-0 to united or the score to remain 1-0?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.