This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

squirtyflower said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
squirtyflower said:
i think teams play tottenham quite openly and so leave themselves vulnerable to their swift counter

unfortunately against us teams are parking the bus as they don't want to be destroyed like 23rd October

Why, what happened then?
a pretty low key local spat

I must have missed that one. Anything to report?

Media wanking themselves silly over their darlings Spurs possibly winning the league. In February/early March they have Liverpool, Newcastle, Arsenal and United. Win those games then talk me to me about them winning the League, until then shut the fuck up media!

RandomJ said:
Media wanking themselves silly over their darlings Spurs possibly winning the league. In February/early March they have Liverpool, Newcastle, Arsenal and United. Win those games then talk me to me about them winning the League, until then shut the fuck up media!

Don't get to wound up, if they were not they would have nothing to talk about, also they are piling the pressure on them which is good

Re: Essien

He's been training since November, i think, and has played for their reserves so i guess it was Ghana who decided not to call him up.

Scum 2 league losses in the row please let it be 3 but waltons ref so can't see it wheater will be sent of I reckon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.