This Weekends Prem Games Discussion Thread

FFS Wilkins - not every player ever is a 'YOUNG MAN!!!!'

PMSL.

I have never heard a co commentator on the telly talk so much. Whatever the game Wilkins voice just grates.

80s Shorts said:
"It will b a difficult afternoon if QPR decide they are not going to get the ball off Newcastle" What a thick twat.

Did I mishear or was one of his next comments "Newcastle are giving the ball away far too much" ? Priceless.

fucking hate wilkins so fucking much, everything he says is wrong. fucking wanker.

in this day and age you would have thought we would have the option of turning commentary off and just having crowd noise surely???

Revolver said:
I have never heard a co commentator on the telly talk so much. Whatever the game Wilkins voice just grates.

Mark Bright is another who likes the sound of his own voice.

Not as irritating as baldy bollocks though...

Seal of approval from ray for Bothroyd "my word well done" I thought he couldn't get any worse after the Chelsea vs City game. He should be the next England manager.

He has said 'end of' and 'end of story' at least five times in the first half hour!

Has someone taught the thick prick a new phrase or two??

Lol.....it's great, this.

DTeacher said:
He has said 'end of' and 'end of story' at least five times in the first half hour!

Has someone taught the thick prick a new phrase or two??

Lol.....it's great, this.

Ray definitely has the phrase end of in his locker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.