This weekends Prem Games

I wonder if Newcastle will lose this one. It's going to put lots of pressure on them if they do, and Sunderland will probably go mental lol

AntiUnited said:
bobmcfc said:
AntiUnited said:
Ye man Sunderland are the IT team atm. !

3 minutes of watching and he cannot be impartial at all. It's like he's talking about his newborn baby the way he's talking about Sunderland

its called mute and put some good music on XD.

I wish we had fanzone still. I'm gonna keep listening because its a good reference point for when he's so bitchy about us when our games are on

jimharri said:
Quinn in serious danger of pulling the head clean off it today. Should have been 2 there; Cuellar with a free header 6 yards out.

Jim....Its Quim.

Cos hes a c u n t.

Sad to see Paul Whitehouse reduced to flogging insurance in silly accents in those ads. He was funny as fuck in the Fast Show and with Harry Enfield. No longer is he ''brill-i-ant''. Where did it all go wrong Paul?

jimharri said:
Sad to see Paul Whitehouse reduced to flogging insurance in silly accents in those ads. He was funny as fuck in the Fast Show and with Harry Enfield. No longer is he ''brill-i-ant''. Where did it all go wrong Paul?

Is that Paul Whitehouse.. ??

well I never. ;)

jimharri said:
I bet he is sat in his mansion thinking "where did it all go wrong"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.