This weekends Prem Games

If Stoke ever needed an incentive to put in a performance against the Rags.. they're in deep shit now.. Still think they'll fold like a f--ked deckchair though..

Fucking brilliant to see Di Canio go apeshit, exactly what the league needs.

Sessegnon playing like he does against us. If he turned up for the rest of the season Sunderland would be in no danger of the drop.

Pigeonho said:
AntiUnited said:
Pigeonho said:
He's been praising his success, yes, but he also has a club in a relegation battle. I would put my mortgage he will be paying more attention to the latter.

i genuinely want to believe u but i just don't see it.
What would he get out of 'bending over' for United?

A dinner ? like how he had a similar dinner with a bunch of coaches last season.. i understand what your saying but regardless the players mentalities are going to lose them the game not pulis.

I did not expect such a score today that's for sure. Seeing how Sunderland play though I'd expect them to stay up.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Di canio is such a legend haha

United with a very attacking team out with Valencia, Hernandez, Rooney, Kagawa and RVP all starting.
No rooney?....sorry my eyes are fcuked,stoke have been shit this season,wouldnt care if they went down which is still a possibility...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.