This weekends Prem Games

Well if they go down they take their turgid football with them and not a moment too soon

AntiUnited said:
Darkhorse said:
AntiUnited said:
With that team i revise my time for stokes capitulation from 5 mins to 2.

So close.

funny how the goal came about. like i said over and over again united dont know how to play football they smash the ball from the wings like how stoke hoof it from the goal. no skills just pure luck. and ye i should have went with 3 ^^

Yeah, its not the most skilful way of playing, but it is effective and smart. It is an exercise in team psychology: keep putting the opposition under pressure and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Every cross is a heart in mouth moment, because anything can happen, and the more crosses that United put in, the more 'stressed' the opposition becomes.

One thing we could learn from united is to keep the opposition under pressure, not just keep the ball.

This is why its harder to win the league,old pals act comes into play for baconface the number of ex-players or chummy managers over the years and their teams capitulation when playing the rags is there for all to see...

Only one hope for Stoke. Keep it to one nil until H-T then kicking with the wind in the 2nd just barrage the United area with long punts and see if they can force an equalizer. Atm they don't look capable of scoring before Xmas.

Darkhorse said:
AntiUnited said:
Darkhorse said:
So close.

funny how the goal came about. like i said over and over again united dont know how to play football they smash the ball from the wings like how stoke hoof it from the goal. no skills just pure luck. and ye i should have went with 3 ^^

Yeah, its not the most skilful way of playing, but it is effective and smart. It is an exercise in team psychology: keep putting the opposition under pressure and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Every cross is a heart in mouth moment, because anything can happen, and the more crosses that United put in, the more 'stressed' the opposition becomes.

One thing we could learn from united is to keep the opposition under pressure, not just keep the ball.

no i agree if it works it works. but what really pisses me off is when people tout there football being the best most amazing thing ever when it essentially its stokish tactics. wingers then bum rush the box with the whole team and hope for the deflection.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.