This weekends Prem Games

At least it's only 1-0 at H-T, get Crouch on and just kick it long towards him with the wind behind them. Hope for a header or flick on or just a miracle.

jake28 said:
Stoke are horrendously bad.
Pundits are about to have you believe they're a top class team, but they're not being allowed to play their beautiful football because the piss cans tactics have been spot on, and the rags have been outstanding.

Please god, let it be more goals in second half, just the thought of united winning this game on a fluke goal in 5th minute sickens me.

zeven said:
Please god, let it be more goals in second half, just the thought of united winning this game on a fluke goal in 5th minute sickens me.

Its how they have been winning of late (bar us)
Sunderland 1-0 Own goal via deflection
reading 1-0 major deflection for own goal

They really do have the luck of the devil

Redknapp watching a different game to everyone else as usual. United 14 goals from corners this season..."that's not luck."
A mis-hit toe poke from six yards after the ball has been bobbling around for an age. No luck whatsoever there, Twitcher's son, obviously !

hertsblue said:
zeven said:

Its how they have been winning of late (bar us)
Sunderland 1-0 Own goal via deflection
reading 1-0 major deflection for own goal

They really do have the luck of the devil
Does not matter how many or which players you sign, you just cant beat that.
Statistically their luck should have run out by now.

If stoke lose this so meekly and go down it will make up (in some way)for them winning the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.