This weekends Prem Games

mcmanus said:
Prepared to be happy Spurs lads a maybe crucial goal at the Emirates.

Would be good, Arse supporters have been getting a little too comfortable lately already claiming their 4th place trophy

Arsenal still look good for a goal here, not sure Norwich can hold out for 25+ minutes now.

LoveCity said:
Arsenal still look good for a goal here, not sure Norwich can hold out for 25+ minutes now.
No kidding. I'll never understand why after scoring a goal, a team will decide that playing on the edge of their own box for half an hour is the path to victory.

taconinja said:
LoveCity said:
No kidding. I'll never understand why after scoring a goal, a team will decide that playing on the edge of their own box for half an hour is the path to victory.
Agreed. I heard someone say years ago that the best way to defend a one goal lead is to make it a two goal lead.

Unless you're Falkirk!

jimharri said:
taconinja said:
LoveCity said:
Agreed. I heard someone say years ago that the best way to defend a one goal lead is to make it a two goal lead.

Unless you're Falkirk!
Or gillingham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.