This weekends premier league games

2toe7Rd.gif
Ashley Young's training camp?

Im sorry and yes they gave us a hiding but i just dont get the Klopp hysteria.

he wouldn't last 5 mins with us if we served up a performance like that against arguably the worst footballing side in the PL on current form.

Wondering if the money will continue to flow for the Premier league TV deal in the future when the product is of the quality delivered by the Rags and the dippers. These 2 clubs are forever being shown everywhere and they are almost always shite to watch.

When Rags have talent like Borthwick-Jackson to bring on, you know their future is very very bright.

Very scrappy game, are they playing with a bouncy ball or something? Nobody can get it under control at all.

As a Spurs fan I'm not sure what the best result would be today, a Liverpool win or draw. I think United are more of a threat to the top 4 than Liverpool in the long run
A liverpool win without question. Sakho has been the best player on the pitch and that's saying something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.