This weekends premier league games

Wow what a shit house this game was! We do give a lot of stick to some of our players but after watching this....

Seconded. We go away to Norwich and we whack them. We obliterate Palace at our place (without playing our best game, by any means), and people here say, "oh, neither of those are any good". There's a reason why we score more goals than anyone else, season after season.

Does my head in a bit, how critical we are of our own at times.

They are very cute when they get fouled,they make the most of it,we are too honest in that regard
Yep. Aguero on wenesday night when Funes Mori was all over him; he stayed on his feet and got his shot away, THEN appealed to the ref. I know we all love him for the way he is, but if he'd gone down, he may well have got the penalty. Then again, going on East's performance, maybe not!

Seconded. We go away to Norwich and we whack them. We obliterate Palace at our place (without playing our best game, by any means), and people here say, "oh, neither of those are any good". There's a reason why we score more goals than anyone else, season after season.

Does my head in a bit, how critical we are of our own at times.

Our fans always seem to find fault no matter what and this forum proves that.

I doubt that we are really any different from other clubs supporters ...............................Rags excepted obviously because they are totally f*cked up !

Yep. Aguero on wenesday night when Funes Mori was all over him; he stayed on his feet and got his shot away, THEN appealed to the ref. I know we all love him for the way he is, but if he'd gone down, he may well have got the penalty. Then again, going on East's performance, maybe not!
We should make more of things,i don't want us cheating though.The refs don't like to give us much do they

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.