This Weekends Premier League Matches 11/12-2

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99oGrp_Yico&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]For anyone that missed it

Was anyone glad United Won?

In terms of points no

In whole yes. Liverpool the club are a fucking disgrace. I actually feel angry about it

Sorry not a rag before I get accused of it

nah evra was a dick to do that but suarez probably deserved it.

Re: Was anyone glad United Won?

No - United have their own history of disgraceful acts such as the Munich widow evictions. Both clubs are horrible so I wanted Liverpool to win to aid our season but knew they wouldn't.

Nobody has commented on Evra's limp and timid attempt to offer his hand to Suarez in the first place. My take is that sensing Evra's lack of sincerity Suarez couldn't be bothered. Evra then contemptibly plays to the camera for sympathy.
Evra's antics after the final whistle typifies the arrogance of UTD. Ferguson was quick with his negative comment on Suarez just as he was for Kompany's tackling.
Is Sir Alex going to discipline/ban Evra? Will Evra apologise? Don't hold your breath.
Evra is far from innocent and I would not support any City player who behaves like him or Suarez who both bring disgrace on the Premier League.
In closing I think Suarez is a cheat and his conduct is insulting and disrespectful to football. Liverpool as a club are damaged goods with no prospect of Champions League for some time to come.

Re: Was anyone glad United Won?

In whole, yes??

points are all that matter and i'd prefer United didn't get any

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.