This Weekends Premier League Matches 11/12-2

Mayor West said:
samharris said:
You Wanker Suarez.. Evra offered you refused..you are the guilty one.

Evra accused suarez of being racist, if i was accused of being racist and knew i wasnt i wouldnt shake his hand either, i undertand suarez here, evra has dragged his name through the mud.

Evra accused him of using racist language - this was found to be true. How is Evra to blame?

Project said:
Mayor West said:
samharris said:

Evra accused suarez of being racist, if i was accused of being racist and knew i wasnt i wouldnt shake his hand either, i undertand suarez here, evra has dragged his name through the mud.

Evra accused him of using racist language - this was found to be true. How is Evra to blame?
Thats easy, he's ****

and people would want this vile **** at city?! fuck offffffff

i hate suarez so fucking much

but liverpool to win ha

Re: Suarez or United

Needs must unfortunately so its a Liverpool win all day long for me.

Suarez is such a dickhead. Guaranteed headline maker again. Surely that silly twat dalglish isn't encouraging this.

Project said:
Mayor West said:
samharris said:

Because suarez has consistently said the term negrito is a term of endearment in uruguay, yet evra still went ahead with the case and made suarez look like a racist, causing most of the nation to believe he is, when he most likely isnt.

Suarez or United

Kenny Dalglish on Thursday: "I know Luis will shake the hand of Patrice Evra." (via @Stevo_football )

Re: Re: This Weekends Premier League Matches 11/12-2

Mayor West said:
Project said:
Mayor West said:

Because suarez has consistently said the term negrito is a term of endearment in uruguay, yet evra still went ahead with the case and made suarez look like a racist, causing most of the nation to believe he is, when he most likely isnt.

Suarez is a racist.

And a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.