This Weeks Games

Wow, Vinjay, I didn't know people like you actually existed.

We all talk of 'glory hunter' fans who switch allegiances when it gets a bit boring, but I've never actually witnessed somebody who admitted it.

You've come onto a forum that's teeming with fans who put up with going down two successive divisions and were forced to sit through watching 'York away' etc. whilst watching their club change hands between countless owners and managers, some of which were utterly naff (for lack of a better word). Then you have a moan about how things got a bit hard so you switched teams, despite the fact that arguably we've had it much worse in the past.

Wise move.

At least you picked a decent team though I suppose, the more the merrier.

Mr Partridge said:
pudge said:
Vinjay said:
If you called Rovers fans a 2 faced, hypocritical, backstabbing bunch of parochial sheep that would be a very reasonable assessment.

They are however 100% right to abuse Kean. Infact the hatred probably hasn't gone far enough. If you read some of his remarks you will probably see why he is so despised at Ewood. Its the media who haven't done enough to highlight his remarks so most of you don't know the extent of what they have had to put up with.

As for Jack Walker (who HATED United by the way) the poor man will be turning in his grave and not just at what's happened over the past year. He's the only thing associated with Blackburn Rovers I still have any respect or admiration for.

The Ince abuse was nowhere near as vitriolic. Plus he got removed as soon as it became clear he was inadequate at the job.

Going to defend them a bit here (far more than they deserve after making my life a misery) but what sort of attendance do you expect them to have? If they were not so parochial and small minded they would attract more fans across Lancashire but the level of support is not bad as all. Big club in an unfortunate location its the likes of Birmingham City who should be embarrassed by their attendances. They don't like it when you call them a big club so really my comments are more likely to annoy them than be seen as standing up in their defence.

Trust me I know Rovers probably better than anyone on this board after supporting them for 14 years. I switched to City fairly recently but I still know what's going on at that club.

I feel sorry for Jack Walker but the rest of them can go to hell.
?

My thoughts exactly. Stopped reading at that point. Never trust anyone who changes clubs.

You should have read the last line it was fucking tremendous!

Vinjay said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
You've come onto a forum that's teeming with fans who put up with going down two successive divisions and were forced to sit through watching 'York away' etc. whilst watching their club change hands between countless owners and managers, some of which were utterly naff (for lack of a better word). Then you have a moan about how things got a bit hard so you switched teams, despite the fact that arguably we've had it much worse in the past.

Did you feel utter contempt (at time even bordering on hatred) for other fans during that period? Its not just a few idiots the majority of fans at the club deserve my contempt. That isn't mental illness (as someone suggested) its severe stress. Big difference.

Bad owners? I put up with Jack Walker's ungrateful relatives for 10 years and venkys are hardly fantastic.

Bad managers? Wouldn't call Hughes a terrible manager but I hated the man. Ince wasn't great and as for Kean where do you start? Kidd was another who did a poor job.

It was actually better supporting Rovers when they went from title challengers to midtable championship over a couple of seasons than it has been for the last 6. So its got absolutely nothing to do with league position or anything like that. The fans are the biggest bunch of 2 faced, United loving hypocrites you could ever meet. That's why I had enough.

Its not as if I abandoned them. Almost got arrested at Ewood recently for trying to confront the owners. Not one of the fans joined me that's how little they truly care. Gave them chance after chance.

If it wasn't City probably would have ended up somewhere like Liverpool or even Leeds eventually. I don't deny its my hatred for United that attracted me to City initially (and a friend of mine persuading me to go along with him hence why it could easily have been another club) but definitely more than just being a "United hater" now.

Anyway last thing I want to do is start an argument on here (spent enough time arguing with Rovers fans) so that's my final post. Not going to be seen as a wum just for being honest.
Hughes isn't our only other manager.

And as for your protest and no-one joining you, so what? Because some of the FANS didn't partake in it with you, whatever it was, you stop supporting the TEAM?

It's too dodgy for me mate

Anyone catch Napoli v Genoa? Genoa tried playing a high line against Napoli, got absolutely pounded 6-1. Chelsea does the same in Naples and they are going back to London down 3 or 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.