This Weeks International Football Thread...

Re: This Weekends International Football Thread...

leighton said:
Shadz69 said:
leighton said:
Kazakhstan 1 - 0 up against Ireland and looking the better team in the first half as well. Shocking Ireland play. Dont know how the fuck Trap is still in the job.

The fucking FAI gave the clueless clown a new contract.A couple of million a year to tell players to kick it in the air,very disappointing.
Fair play to the Khazaks though.

2-1 now Kevin Doyle and Robbie Keane penalty. Doyle has changed the game big time. Now just hold onto the win and get the fuck out of here. We have been shit and Trap is fucking lucky to still be in the job. Doyle man of the match. I wouldnt mind McCarthy , Westwood done ok and McGeady.

Robbie Keane done fuck all and shouldnt be near the squad a fucking waste of space is that **** Keane. Trap should be fucked out asap no matter what he is such a waste of space. He has put Irish football back 20 years. So many players playing in the Premier league and no where near the first team for Ireland yet we have 2 championship players starting and 2 MLS players starting fuck thats bad shit.
2-1 full time got out of jail there 3 points but Trap will be hammered for this preformance. I am dreading the German game. We will be fucking battered.

with a better manager you should beat germany 100 times out of 100

Cielo Azzurro said:
Liechtenstein - Bosnia and Herzegovina 0-1 Misimovic just scored, Edin also there.

upd
0-2 Misimovic
0-3 Ibisevic
0-4 Ibisevic
2d half
0-5 Edin finally..
Liechtenstein got one back 1-5

Oh Richie boy is doing well. Liam Brady and John G are saying stick with Trap.

Richie is giving it the big 1 about the Trap squad good man Richie we wouldnt see anything like this on BBC or ITV or SKY giving any Engish boss stick in how poor they done in a win lol. Its good keep it up Richie lad.

Mancio said:
leighton said:
Shadz69 said:
The fucking FAI gave the clueless clown a new contract.A couple of million a year to tell players to kick it in the air,very disappointing.
Fair play to the Khazaks though.

2-1 now Kevin Doyle and Robbie Keane penalty. Doyle has changed the game big time. Now just hold onto the win and get the fuck out of here. We have been shit and Trap is fucking lucky to still be in the job. Doyle man of the match. I wouldnt mind McCarthy , Westwood done ok and McGeady.

Robbie Keane done fuck all and shouldnt be near the squad a fucking waste of space is that **** Keane. Trap should be fucked out asap no matter what he is such a waste of space. He has put Irish football back 20 years. So many players playing in the Premier league and no where near the first team for Ireland yet we have 2 championship players starting and 2 MLS players starting fuck thats bad shit.
2-1 full time got out of jail there 3 points but Trap will be hammered for this preformance. I am dreading the German game. We will be fucking battered.

I got a sore neck watching that and I'm on my couch,he is a shocking manager and the sooner he is gone the better.

Shadz69 said:
Mancio said:
leighton said:

I got a sore neck watching that and I'm on my couch,he is a shocking manager and the sooner he is gone the better.

Eve at their peak Irealnd struggled to win in away versus the 3 balkan teams in one group.

That was with much better players.

If Ireland sack Trap they are more likely to get worse rather than better. The Trap has them 15 or 20 ranking places higher than they might be otherwise.

Corky said:
Shadz69 said:
Mancio said:

Eve at their peak Irealnd struggled to win in away versus the 3 balkan teams in one group.

That was with much better players.

If Ireland sack Trap they are more likely to get worse rather than better. The Trap has them 15 or 20 ranking places higher than they might be otherwise.

I don't think so we have players who can get it down and play and he won't pick them.Kicking the ball as high up in the air that you can is horrible to watch.No matter who we play they know what we are gonna do.

MCC said:
He always scores does our Edin.

Scored his second goal tonight...tied for all-time best scorer of Bosnia at 23 goals...and he's just 25.

hmmm Dzeko scores the 6th in a 6-1, why does that seem familiar...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.